@Cameron3012 has compiled the following trends to help pick this years Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle winner!
Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle Trends 2017:
- 11/12 winners had won over 2m 4f previously (10 of them were 1st or 2nd LTO)
- All 12 winners had at least 3 runs over hurdles
- 11/12 had at least a top 4 finish in a Graded hurdle last time out (10 out of 12 had a top 2 finish in a Graded hurdle last time out. Last year’s winner Uknowwhatimeanharry had won a Grade 2 two runs before his win)
- 9/12 winners were in the front 5 of the betting (Martello Tower 2015’s winner was 6th in the betting)
- 9/12 were aged 6 or 7
- 24/29 placed horses finished first or second last time out
- 8/12 winners had run at Cheltenham before
- 9/12 contested a race over 3 miles or more (came good again last year this key stat)
There’s a lot of information to potentially help us pick a winner here. SkyBet are Non Runner No Bet on the Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle. Sign up here & get £10 free no deposit required!