@Cameron3012 has compiled the following trends to help pick this years Conditional Jockeys Handicap Hurdle winner!
Conditional Jockeys Handicap Hurdle Trends 2017:
- Need solid course form in big fields or big field form (as Don Poli had in 2014 and Killutagh Vic had in 2015, the 2016 winner Ibis Du Rheu did not have big field form though)
- LTO winners have a good strike rate in festival handicap hurdles
- Respect Henderson, Elliott and Gigginstown Stud horses in this
- 4/7 were IRE bred horses – last year’s winner was FR bred
- Not much of a trends race, yet.
There’s a lot of information to potentially help us pick a winner here. SkyBet are Non Runner No Bet on the Conditional Jockeys Handicap Hurdle. Sign up here & get £10 free no deposit required!