@Cameron3012 has compiled the following trends to help pick this years Foxhunter Chase winner!
Foxhunter Chase Trends 2017:
- 15/16 had won over 3m
- 15/16 had run within 41 days before the race
- 23/26 aged 10 or younger
- 12/15 started their careers in point to points
- 12/15 finished in the first 3 LTO
- 23/31 actually won LTO
- 13/15 had either won or been placed in a c2 or better (two exceptions hadn’t run in anything better than a c6)
- Irish have won 7 of last 11
- 6/15 were priced 14-1 or bigger
- Nicholls and Twiston-Davies have a good record in this (won 3 between them in last 12)
- Favourites are 5 from 15 runnings –decent strike rate (On The Fringe 2015 winner was 6-1 2nd fav and went off fav when winning this in 2016)
- Willoughby De Broke Chase at Warwick, The Stewart Tony at Wincanton and the Raymond Smith Chase at Leopardstown are the best guides from past notes.
There’s a lot of information to potentially help us pick a winner here. SkyBet are Non Runner No Bet on the Foxhunter Chase. Sign up here & get £10 free no deposit required!