@Cameron3012 has compiled the following trends to help pick this years Cross Country Chase winners!
Cross Country Chase Trends 2017:
- Irish are 10/12 (Balthazar King spoiling what would otherwise have been an Irish whitewash)
- Irish are 45/56 win and place
- 16/20 started in the first 3 in the betting
- 26/33 had not won or finished placed over the course
- The PP Hogan Memorial has been a useful guide:
2014- 1st Love Rory 2nd Big Shu (also 2nd in 2012) 3rd Quiscover Fontain 4th A Stray Shot 5th Nedzer’s Return
2015- 1st Ballyboker Bridge 2. Owens Pride 3. Federici 4. Quantitativeeasing 5. Ipsos du Berlai
2016- 1st Ballyboker Bridge 2. Cantlow 3rd Love Rory 4th Blackthorn Princ
2017 – 1st Auvergnat 2nd Usuel Smurfer 3rd Ballyboker Bridge 4th Colour Squadron
- Another good guide has been the La Touche Cup:
2014- 1st Big Shu 2nd Another Jewel 3rd Bostons Angel 4th Saddler’s Storm 5th Givemeabuzz have been the best guides
2015- 1st Uncle Junior 2nd Quantitative Easing 3rd Keep on Track 4th Rose of the Moon.
2016- 1st Quantitativeeasing 2nd Cantlow 3rd Ballyboker Bridge 4th Uncle Junior
There’s a lot of information to potentially help us pick a winner here. SkyBet are Non Runner No Bet on the Cross Country Chase. Sign up here & get £10 free no deposit required!