@Cameron3012 has compiled the following trends to help pick this years Queen Mother Champion Chase winner!
Queen Mother Champion Chase Trends 2017:
- 16/17 had no more than 4 runs in a season (Sire de Grugy had 5 before his win in 2014 and is the only exception)
- Pays to concentrate on the first two in the betting as 15/17 winners were no bigger than 5-1 (including Dodging Bullets in 2015 and Sprinter Sacre in 2016)
- 14/15 were in the top 4 of the market but only 6 were sent off favourite
- Only 3 winners older than 9 since 1997 (included Sprinter last year)
- 33/34 were priced 11-1 or lower
- 12/14 were rated above 160 and had a Grade 1 win
- 11/15 winners contested the Tingle Creek (Dec 2016 – 1st Un De Sceaux 2nd Sire De Grugy 3rd God’s Own 4th Ar Mad)
There’s a lot of information to potentially help us pick a winner here. SkyBet are Non Runner No Bet on the Queen Mother Champion Chase. Sign up here & get £10 free no deposit required!